Tuesday 19 February 2008

No Future For You

'If I hear another song about angels
If I see another feather on the dumb-box
I'm gonna go to Babylon and get me some whiskey
Gonna go to Babylon and get me some whiskey now...'
Regina Spektor - Pavlov's Daughter


Well, it's not exactly Mission Accomplished but it's a start. Today I met with the President to discuss the motion from last Guild Council regarding autonomous liberation... working group is go peoples!! I am rather excited about this one. We're finally going to sit down and let the representatives of our liberation groups determine their own future, their own representation, their own officer. This is an amazing opporunity for change and I'll be sure to keep you updates as it plods along. Any questions on what this means or how it works, leave a comment, drop me an e-mail and I promise to get back to you.




No comments: